California State and Federal Trial Attorneys
San Diego Trial & Employment Lawyers
San Diego Trial & Employment Lawyers is a San Diego-based law firm focusing on business law, contracts, employment, and civil litigation that handles cases throughout the state of California. Our combination of skills makes us “The CEO’s First Call.” We understand business needs and thrive to be fast, effective and affordable so that your business stays on track. We are not just another law firm. Our High-Level Negotiation sills have saved clients millions of dollars in litigation and settlement costs (we train lawyers nationwide in CLEs and are writing a book on the subject).
As a medium-sized firm, we spend more than most, about $2400 a month on online legal databases. If there is a case that supports you, we will find it. Our team is composed of highly intellectual and strategic trial lawyers who know their craft and keep updating their skills regularly; it is hard to find people of this caliber, our biggest challenge. They are superb writers, and we have been often complimented by judges for the eloquence of our legal briefs. Our team can not only find that needle in the haystack, they will find the wrapper it came in!
Whether you require litigation (state or federal), custom contracts, or assistance with employment law issues, we are a unique firm with powerful capabilities: welcome to the next level of California business lawyer. We are here to partner with you in your success, whether you are a small, medium or large firm operating locally or internationally. Visit our Litigation page to learn more about us; we have also included some videos to help you; we look forward to partnering in your success; let us worry about the legal headaches and you worry about your core competence so you can survive and thrive.
"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” (author unknown)
"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" Ed Macauley
Our San Diego Business Trial & Employment Lawyers Are Different
- Our business lawyers are business people with a law degree, not the other way around – they understand your need for speed, solid execution, and fair pricing. We are about solutions, not billable hours; very few of our cases go to trial because we negotiate resolutions that save you money and time. We call our business litigation clients at least once a week with free updates.
- Our lead attorney, Steven Riznyk, is a trained high-level negotiator. He has resolved complex cases for various companies, CEOs, political figures, film celebrities, and federal agents. He can resolve issues other firms feel are impossible, and trains lawyers nationwide in high-level negotiation skills. Clients fly him domestically and internationally to attend meetings where losing is not an option.
- Our business lawyers understand e-commerce, SEO, SEM, reputation management, and modern, high-speed business needs; they attend conferences such as SMX, ShopTalk, and Affiliate Summit West, to mention a few, to keep up on their business skills.
- Last, but not least, is our business lawyers’ enthusiasm for both their work and clients; it’s contagious. We love what we do and it shows. We change the direction of clients' and companies’ lives. We want to help you succeed as well; let's partner in that success.
Call now and experience for yourself what it’s like to have a business lawyer who studied business and really understands your business model.
Our Business Law areas of practice include:
- Contract Creation, Negotiation, and Review
- Bet-The-Company Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- CEDA Litigation (California Equipment Dealers' Act)
- Anti-Slaap Litigation
- Litigation – State or Federal
- Incorporation, Limited Liability Company, or Partnership Creation
- Employment/Labor Law/1099-Labor Board-EDD issues
- Damage Control – Reputation Management
- Business Immigration: International/Multinational Executive Transfers, Treaty Investors, Work Visas
- And yes, because we have so many CEOs asking, we create simple or sophisticated prenups and postnups
San Diego Trial & Employment Lawyers clientele includes new and small companies, medium-sized and Fortune 500s, as well as multinational operations. We are not a high-priced firm that cannot serve a small business; our prices are in the middle range, but our quality stands up to the highest levels of scrutiny. Our 33-year record of success speaks for itself.