If You Are Seeking a San Diego Business Lawyer and Consultant to Stand By Your Side Through Thick and Thin…. And Have a Relationship You Will Value…Then Call Now… (619) 793-4827
We are known as the CEO’s first Call….We combine a business law firm and a management consulting firm…WE GET BUSINESS…we understand your language and your needs…WE GET THE JOB DONE..whether you require a business lawyer to litigate for you, help with immigration, contracts, labor law, start-ups, VC funding, white collar criminal, or set up a US office and train your staff….we are a unique firm with powerful capabilities in order to make your business work..as we remind our staff regularly that “We Don’t Do Second Best Very Well.
Proud Owner/Sponsor of the Black Tie CEO Club, a local charity supporting abused & abandoned dogs…we throw major galas for CEOs and their peers and 100% of the profits go to help the dogs…There are no executive salaries here…it’s all about dogs…we throw events to unite our CEO client crowd with people they otherwise would not cross paths with…friendships are forged and deals are made…
If there is something you require and we don’t do it, we have 4,500 contacts and ‘their’ friends who can…from accountants and bankers to venture capitalists and interim CFOs.
Welcome to the next level of business law firm…our knowledge is yours and our contacts are yours to enjoy as well…. We are here to partner with you in your success, whether you are a one-person firm or a multinational. You can do so much more when you aren’t trying to do it all yourself. We constantly network with San Diego’s dealmakers in an effort to create relationships that both they and you can benefit from.
We Are Different, Very Different:
- We are businesspeople with a law degree, not the other way around…our business lawyers get your needs for speed, solid execution, and fair pricing. We are about solutions, not billable hours; very few of our cases go to trial…because we resolve them and save you money, resources and heartache. You need to spend your time executing on your core competence, not meeting with your business lawyer. Yes, we make less money if we do it this way…but build client relationships that make us stand out from the rest; our clients drive from LA, and fly from other states to hire us…there is a reason…
- We understand e-commerce, SEO, reputation management, and modern, high-speed business. We produce our own programs (we own a film production company) on immigration, and negotiation; they are distributed globally. We know what it takes in today’s business world because we are part of it. We get the SWOT analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) of everything that needs to be done.
- We love dogs, and run a charity that produces very unique and creative events for CEO types and 100% of the profits go to dogs. However, we create wonderful opportunities for you to meet fellow CEOs and deal makers in San Diego. For more information, visit us at
- (on Facebook as well).
- Last but not least is our enthusiasm for both our work and our clients; it’s contagious. We love what we do and it shows. We change the direction of people’s and companies’ lives…..it is so rewarding…and we forge relationships with the clients that we both enjoy and respect.
We Speak Your Language.
Call now and experience for yourself what it’s like to have a business lawyer who understands your business model…(619) 793-4827. Whether it be litigation, contracts, immigration, employment law, or incorporation, we will teach you the practical aspects so that you can get the most out of what you are working with.
We Are All About Results.
However, we want you to enjoy the relationship with your business lawyer. We are businesspeople first, and lawyers second. We really know what it takes to get the job done: ask any of our clients. There is a reason that CEOs of some of our country’s largest corporations hire us and not our competition…shouldn’t you?
Our experienced San Diego business lawyers deal in a number of areas, including but not limited to:
- Contract Review and Preparation
- Business Immigration
- Litigation In State or Federal Court
- Patent, Copyright, and Trademark Issues
- Partnership Contract Creation and Review
- Corporation, S-Corp, and LLC Creation
- Lease Review and Creation
- Damage Control and Reputation Management
- Buying and Selling a business
- Real Estate Issues
- Limited Partnership Contracts
- Opening, Expanding, or Franchising Your Operation
- Employment, Labor Law, and 1099 Issues
- Blackmail, Extortion, and Career Destruction
- Turnarounds, Financial, and Tax Issues
- Startup, New Venture, and IP Issues
- Angel and Venture Capital Agreements and Negotiations
- Trusts, Estate, and Tax Issues
Our clients include new and small companies as well as multinational operations. We are not a high-priced firm that cannot serve a small business; our prices are in the middle, but our quality can stand up to the highest levels of scrutiny. Our 26- year record of success speaks for itself. Our legal divisions can help you regardless of your company’s size.
“If We Can’t Win Your Case, it Probably Can’t Be Won” ™