San Diego Business Lawyers
Who Understand Business
San Diego Biz Law is a San Diego based law firm focusing on business law, contracts, and civil litigation. Through combining a solid business background and business law San Diego Biz Law is known as “The CEO’s First Call.” We understand business needs and thrive to be fast, effective and affordable so that your business stay on track.
Whether you require litigation, custom contracts, or assistance with employment law issues, we are a unique firm with powerful capabilities. Welcome to the next level of California business lawyer. We are here to partner with you in your success, whether you are a small, medium or large firm, both locally and internationally; you can do so much more when you aren’t trying to do it all yourself.
Our San Diego Business Lawyers Are Different:
- Our business lawyers are business people with a law degree – our business lawyers understand your need for speed, solid execution, and fair pricing. We are about solutions, not billable hours; very few of our cases go to trial because we negotiate for resolutions to save you money and time.
- Our lead attorney, Steven Riznyk, is a trained high-level negotiator. He has resolved complex cases for various companies, CEOs, political figures, film celebrities, and federal agents. He can resolve issues other firms feel are impossible. Clients have had him fly both domestically and internationally to attend meetings where losing was not an option.
- Our business lawyers understand e-commerce, SEO, reputation management, and modern, high-speed business needs.
- Last, but not least, is our business lawyers’ enthusiasm for both their work and clients; it’s contagious. We love what we do and it shows. We change the direction of people’s and companies’ lives. It is rewarding. We forge relationships with the clients that we both enjoy and respect. We Speak Your Language.
Call now and experience for yourself what it’s like to have a business lawyer who understands your business model. (619) 793-4827.
Our Business Law areas of practice include:
- Contract Creation and Review
- Litigation – State or Federal
- Incorporation, Limited Liability Company, or Partnership Creation
- Employment/Labor Law/1099-Labor Board-EDD issues
- Damage Control – Reputation Management
- Business Immigration: International/Multinational Executive Transfers, Treaty Investors, Work Visas
San Diego Biz Law’s clientele include new and small companies, medium-sized and Fortune 500s, as well as multinational operations. We are not a high-priced firm that cannot serve a small business; our prices are in the middle range, but our quality stands up to the highest levels of scrutiny. Our 30-year record of success speaks for itself.
“If We Can’t Win Your Case,
It Probably Can’t Be Won.”TM