If You Are Seeking a California Business Lawyer and Consultant to Stand By Your Side Through Thick and Thin…. And Have a Relationship You Will Value…Then Call Now… (619) 793-4827
San Diego Biz Law is known as “The CEO’s first Call”™ . We combine a business law firm and a solid business background, making us fast, effective, and affordable. In fact, we run two companies just to raise money for a dog hospital for abused dogs so we are constantly going to business seminars and educating ourselves on what is going on so we can be better for our companies and for our clients. Someone not involved in business cannot know much about it.
We Get Business, we understand your language and your needs, in brief: WE GET THE JOB DONE. Whether you require a San Diego business lawyer to litigate for you, custom create contracts, or assist with employment law issues, we are a unique firm with powerful capabilities in order to make your business work; we remind our staff regularly that “We Don’t Do Second Best Very Well”™.
Speaking to us is easy: call us now at 619-793-4827; you would be surprised what you can learn in 15 minutes (but we are happy to provide you a 45 -minute free consultation). Although we have business hours, call us any time, we often work late, just like you do.
Welcome to the next level of California business lawyer. We are here to partner with you in your success, whether you are a one-person firm or a multinational. You can do so much more when you aren’t trying to do it all yourself.
We want you to enjoy your experience when you have to meet with your legal team. Our environment is fresh and progressive. Our goal is to leave you with more
Our San Diego Business Lawyers Are Different, Very Different:
- 1. Our business lawyers are businesspeople with a law degree, not the other way around…our business lawyers get your needs for speed, solid execution, and fair pricing. We are about solutions, not billable hours; very few of our cases go to trial…because we resolve them and save you money, resources and heartache. You need to spend your time executing on your core competence, not meeting with your business lawyer. Yes, we make less money if we do it this way…but build client relationships that make us stand out from the rest; our clients drive from LA, and fly from other states to hire us…there is a reason…
- 2. Our business lawyers understand e-commerce, SEO, reputation management, and modern, high-speed business. We produce our own programs (we own a film production company) on immigration, and negotiation; they are distributed globally. We know what it takes in today’s business world because we are part of it. We get the SWOT analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) of everything that needs to be done.
- 3. Last but not least is our business lawyers’ enthusiasm for both their work and clients; it’s contagious. We love what we do and it shows. We change the direction of people’s and companies’ lives…..it is so rewarding…and we forge relationships with the clients that we both enjoy and respect. We Speak Your Language.
Call now and experience for yourself what it’s like to have a business lawyer who understands your business model…(619) 793-4827. Whether it be litigation, contracts, immigration, employment law, or incorporation, we will teach you the practical aspects so that you can get the most out of what you are working with.
San Diego Biz Law is All About Results
We want you to enjoy the relationship with your business lawyer. We are businesspeople first, and lawyers second. We really know what it takes to get the job done: ask any of our clients. There is a reason that CEOs of some of our country’s largest corporations hire us and not our competition…shouldn’t you?
Our experienced San Diego business lawyers deal in a number of areas, including but not limited to:
- Contract Review and Preparation
- Business Immigration
- Litigation In State or Federal Court
- Patent, Copyright, and Trademark Issues
- Partnership Contract Creation and Review
- Corporation, S-Corp, and LLC Creation
- Lease Review and Creation
- Damage Control and Reputation Management
- Buying and Selling a business
- Real Estate Issues
- Limited Partnership Contracts
- Opening, Expanding, or Franchising Your Operation
- Employment, Labor Law, and 1099 Issues
- Blackmail, Extortion, and Career Destruction
- Turnarounds, Financial, and Tax Issues
- Startup, New Venture, and IP Issues
- Angel and Venture Capital Agreements and Negotiations
- Trusts, Estate, and Tax Issues
San Diego Biz Law’s clients include new and small companies as well as multinational operations and Fortune 500s. . We are not a high-priced firm that cannot serve a small business; our prices are in the middle, but our quality can stand up to the highest levels of scrutiny. Our 29- year record of success speaks for itself. Our legal divisions can help you regardless of your company’s size.
“If We Can’t Win Your Case, it Probably Can’t Be Won” ™