If You Are Seeking a San Diego Business Lawyer and Consultant to Stand By Your Side Through Thick and Thin…. And Have a Relationship You Will Value… Then Call Now…(619) 793-4827
We are known as the CEO’s first Call….Business….Law-Consulting-Reputation Management or simply because they are trying to get something done and require us to connect them with one of our 4,500 local contacts to get things done with..when you call us, you get so much more than a Business Lawyer…..
Proud Owner/Sponsor of the Black Tie CEO Club, a local charity supporting abused &
abandoned dogs…we throw major galas for CEO types and 100% of the profits go to help the dogs…
SanDiegoBizLaw is one of the First Firms in the Country to combine Business Law & Management Consulting so we can put ‘your’ company on the map…regardless of your size…..we understand business.
Welcome to the next level of law firm…our knowledge is yours and our contacts are yours as well…. We are here to partner with you in your success, whether you are a one-person firm or a multinational. You can do so much more when you aren’t trying to do it all yourself. We constantly network with San Diego’s dealmakers in an effort to create relationships that both they and you can benefit from.
We Are Different, Very Different:
1. We are businesspeople with a law degree, not the other way around…we get your needs for speed, solid execution, and fair pricing. We are about solutions, not billable hours; very few of our cases go to trial…because we resolve them and save you money. Yes, we make less money if we do it this way…but build client relationships that make us stand out from the rest; our clients drive from LA, and fly from other states to hire us…there is a reason…
2. We understand e-commerce, SEO, and modern, high-speed business. We produce our own programs (we own a film production company) on immigration, and negotiation; they are distributed globally. We know what it takes in today’s business world because we are part of it. We get the SWOT analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat).
3. We also love dogs, and run a charity that produces very unique and creative events for CEO types and 100% of the profits go to dogs. However, we create wonderful opportunities for you to meet fellow CEOs and deal makers in San Diego. For more information, visit us at the BlackTieCEOClub.com (on Facebook as well).
4. Last but not least is our enthusiasm for both our work and our clients; it’s contagious. We like what we do and it shows. We change the direction of people’s and companies’ lives…..it is so rewarding…and we forge relationships with the clients that we both enjoy and respect.
We Speak Your Language. Call now and experience for yourself what it’s like to have a business lawyer who understands your business model…(619) 793-4827. Whether it be litigation, contracts, immigration, employment law, or incorporation, we will teach you the practical aspects so that you can get the most out of what you are working with.
We Are All About Results. However, we want you to enjoy the relationship with your business lawyer. We are businesspeople first, and lawyers second. We really know what it takes to get the job done: ask any of our clients. This combination allows us not to have blinders on.
Our experienced San Diego business lawyers deal in a number of areas, including but not limited to:
- Contract Review and Preparation
- Business Immigration
- Litigation In State or Federal Court
- Patent, Copyright, and Trademark Issues
- Partnership Contract Creation and Review
- Corporation, S-Corp, and LLC Creation
- Lease Review and Creation
- Damage Control and Reputation Management
- Buying and Selling a business
- Real Estate Issues
- Limited Partnership Contracts
- Opening, Expanding, or Franchising Your Operation
- Employment, Labor Law, and 1099 Issues
- Blackmail, Extortion, and Career Destruction
- Employment, Labor Law, and 1099 Issues
- Turnarounds, Financial, and Tax Issues
- Startup, New Venture, and IP Issues
- Angel and Venture Capital Agreements and Negotiations
- Trusts, Estate, and Tax Issues
Our clients include new and small companies as well as multinational operations. We are not a high-priced firm that cannot serve a small business; our prices are in the middle, but our quality can stand up to the highest levels of scrutiny. Our 26- year record of success speaks for itself. Our legal divisions can help you regardless of your company’s size.
“If We Can’t Win Your Case, it Probably Can’t Be Won” ™